- Sunday // 9:45 a.m.
- Wednesday // 6 p.m.
- Children/Youth // 11 a.m.
- College // 11 a.m.
- Adults // 11 a.m.
- Senior Adults // 8:30 a.m.
Join us Sundays: Worship // 9:45 AM | Sunday School // 11 AM Wednesdays: Worship // 6 PM
Central Baptist is seeking three (3) part-time Facilities Crew Members. This position is approximately 20-29 hours per week. Duties include, but are not limited to: Completing daily setups of rooms and equipment for church functions, assisting in the smooth operation of several larger weekend events throughout the year, assisting with minor maintenance, repairs, and on occasion, custodial work, and reporting any maintenance related issues to a member of the team. Applicants must be able to lift 40 lbs and have a general willingness to learn.
If interested, please send your resume to Nathan Dohnalik at
Central is looking to hire nursery caregivers for the Fall semester to work with babies and preschoolers on Sundays and a few other shifts throughout the week. If interested please contact Gwen Bowman at
Reports To: Worship Associate
· Coordination, set-up, and operation of A/V for various events
· Set-up and operation of live sound for various events around the church campus
· Assistance with weekly worship services and rehearsals
· Set-up of the main stage in the Worship Center after large events in coordination with the Worship Associate
· Basic A/V components including lighting, infrastructure, and standards
· Cameras, lighting, audio, and other production equipment
· Analog and Digital mixing consoles for live event audio
· Excellent interpersonal skills as we will interact with and regularly serve non-technical guests, staff, and lay leaders
· Ability to calmly and promptly troubleshoot AVL issues before/during events
If interested please contact