The Central Town Square Indoor Playground is available to Central members and their guests. Invite your friends & neighbors to join the fun! Click on the graphic above to sign-up for a time slot to use the indoor playground.
Be sure to include the total number of kids in the 'comment' section when your register. (30 kid max) When you arrive, please check in with the individual at the Central Town Square front desk and make sure they are aware of any guest that you have invited to join you.
Do you need additional information? Contact us at or 979-776-9977.
PLAYGROUND SAFETY RULES
The rules listed must be followed by everyone using the playground.
- Parents MUST stay!
- Children must be supervised by a parent or adult at all times in the play area.
- Play equipment is designed for children ages 4 years old through 5th grade.
- Remove shoes. Place shoes in Sneaker Keeper before using the play equipment.
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- Slide one at a time in a forward, seated position, feet first. Do not slide in tandem or with other users on lap. Please no climbing on or up slides.
- No climbing or standing on the outside of the play equipment.
- No running.
- No food, gum or drinks in the playground. No exceptions.
- No toys or other items in the play equipment.
Calendar is subject to change due to church events. You will be notified via email if change occurs on a date you are signed up for.
SLOTS INDICATED on calendar are PER CHILD!