Central Town Square Playground
The Central Town Square Indoor Playground will be available to Central members and their guest. We encourage everyone to invite your friend, neighbor, etc. to join you.
4 years old through 5th grade.
PLAYGROUND SAFETY RULES
The rules listed must be followed by everyone using the playground.
- Parents MUST stay!
- Children must be supervised by a parent or adult at all times in the play area.
- Play equipment is designed for children ages 4 years old-5th grade.
- Remove shoes. Place shoes in Sneaker Keeper before using the play equipment.
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- Slide one at a time in a forward, seated position, feet first. Do not slide in tandem or with other users on lap. Please no climbing on or up slides.
- No climbing or standing on the outside of the play equipment.
- No running.
- No food, gum, or drinks in the playground. No exceptions.
- No toys or other items in the play equipment.
Click on the link below to sign-up for a 2 hour time slot to use the indoor playground. When you arrive, please check in with the individual at the Central Town Square front desk.
Calendar is subject to change due to church events. You will be notified via email if change occurs on a date you are signed up for.
SLOTS INDICATED on calendar are PER CHILD!
Do you need additional information? Have questions? Contact us at or 979-776-9977.