Lift - Central Women's Retreat
Psalm 123:1, "To you I lift up my eyes, O you who are enthroned in the heavens!"
Join Central Women at our 2024 retreat as we lift our gaze off of ourselves and onto Jesus. We will enjoy fellowship, worship, and teaching sessions led by Krystal Dickson, Editorial Director and Podcast co-host for The Daily Grace Co. The weekend will be hosted off-site at Camp Tejas in Giddings, TX.
We can't wait to see you there!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Will we have worship? Yes, our own Robyn Higdon will be leading worship!
- Will there be free time? Yes! We have a few onsite activities for everyone to enjoy, or you can have much needed alone time to rest and recharge.
- Who is our speaker? Krystal Dickson
- Can we have four people in a semi private room? Yes, please specify in your roommate requests the other three individuals, and that you are ok with a top bunk in a shared semi private room.
- What if I want a top bunk? Not a problem, just specify in the notes section that you prefer a top bunk! (All bottom bunks are full).
- What is the minimum age that can attend? This retreat is for ladies 18 and up!
- If I need to leave on Saturday evening, is there a price difference? Unfortunately there is not a price difference. The cost covers the whole weekend regardless of arrival and departure times.
- I have specific allergy needs – how do I communicate that? In the bottom section of registration, please list all accommodations that you may need, and we will communicate this to the camp.
- Am I allowed to bring my own snacks and beverages? Of course, you may bring a small cooler to put in your room/bunk area.
- Will I receive a packing list? We will send out an email closer to the retreat dates that includes packing reminders and more details we need you to know!