As of 07/21/2020, Weekday's spots for three and four year olds full. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please email Laura Brittain, at . Please include your child's name, date of birth and a good telephone number where you can be quickly reached if a spot becomes available.
We are a state licensed preschool for 3- and 4-year-olds seeking to provide quality early education for preschoolers and to minister to them and their families in the name of Jesus Christ.
We believe preschoolers learn best through hands-on experiences, active involvement and play. Research shows preschoolers need to use all of their senses to understand their world. At Weekday, we incorporate this into our curriculum which is developmentally appropriate, child-centered, and Bible-based. Hands-on activities promote language development, reading/writing readiness, math concepts and social skills. Bible lessons, learning centers, art, music, and outdoor playground are all part of our daily activities. In addition, our students participate in on-site enrichment experiences, holiday celebrations, and special event days.
September – May (no summer school)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Extended Day Option: 12:30-2:30 pm on Monday & Wednesday
LINKS FOR 2020-21 ENROLLED WEEKDAY STUDENTS
Weekday Registration Information 2020-21
As of 07/21/2020, Weekday's spots for three and four year olds are all full. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please email Laura Brittain, at . Please include your child's name and date of birth and a good telephone number where you can be quickly reached if a spot becomes available.
Our summer office hours are Mondays and Wednesdays from 9 AM to 2 PM. An email is the quickest way to get in touch with Laura Brittain, our Weekday director.
Your child will NOT have a spot in Weekday or be officially registered until you have submitted the registration form on-line and contacted Laura Brittain to find out how to pay the non-refundable $125 registration fee. Once the Weekday office staff have assured there is a spot, we will take the registration fee, confirm registration form submission, and ONLY then will your child be considered officially registered into Central's Weekday program.
If you have any questions, please contact Laura Brittain, Weekday Director, at
Weekday TUITION & FEES 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR
Non-Refundable Registration Fee: $125
Monthly Tuition for 2018/19 Academic Year: $255
Supply Fee (paid twice a year in September and January): $80
Extended Day Fee: Additional $70/month
See Enrollment Requirements below
Weekday Enrollment Requirements
- Your child must be age 3 or 4 by September 1st.
- Your child MUST be toilet trained by the first day of class.
- Family cannot have an outstanding balance at MDO or Weekday.
- Personally bring the $125 non-refundable registration fee and submit the completed registration form.
- Current immunization records are required before your child can attend AND if your child is 4 years old, we MUST have vision and hearing test results on file before your child can attend.
- A statement from your child's doctor stating your child is cleared to participate in our program (or daycare) is required before your child can attend Weekday. This is a state requirement , and most doctors have a standard health statement they can sign and give you to submit to Weekday to meet state requirements.
BY MONDAY, AUGUST 3, 2020, ALL REQUIRED FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED TO THE WEEKDAY OFFICE STAFF TO HOLD YOUR SPOT.
For any questions, please contact Laura Brittain.
Weekday Staff Requirements
At Central Baptist Weekday School, we model our program after the verse in Luke 2:52 that says, “And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.”
We want your little one to grow like Jesus did. In order to guide your child, we require all staff members to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. In addition, we require lead teachers to have a bachelor’s degree in child development, a teaching certification for early childhood education, or a combination of early childhood education certification and years of experience.
- We are a state licensed childcare facility, and all staff members are FBI fingerprinted and have a criminal history check per state minimum standards.
- All of our staff is CPR/First Aid certified. Also, per state standards, each staff member has 24 hours of continuing education each year. The director is required to have 30 hours of continuing education each year.
- We have a lead teacher and an assistant teacher in every classroom. We keep our classroom size small with no more than 12 to 14 children per class making our student/teacher ratio 12:2 or 14:2 at the largest.
What to Bring to Weekday School
06/10/2020: Weekday is currently updating parent and staff policies to align with the new state requirements concerning COVID-19. The information on what to bring from home will be changing once those new policies are in place.
Snacks are provided daily by our Weekday program. A snack schedule will be shared. If your child is unable to eat the provided snack, or if you would rather your child have a different snack, please provide an appropriate snack for your child. Each student should bring the following to school every day:
- Lunch with an ice pack for perishable items
BEGINNING OF THE SCHOOL YEAR
- Two full sets of change of clothes appropriate for the weather, including underwear and socks in a large ziplock bag labeled with your child's name on it. We will keep them here until December to cut down on items going back and form from home to school.
- If your child is staying for extended day, bring a blue and red Kindermat labeled with your child's name on it in Sharpie. We will leave it at school for year and sanitize it daily. We will assign pillows and blankets to your child, and we will wash them at least weekly if not daily.