We are a state licensed preschool for 3- and 4-year-olds seeking to provide quality early education for preschoolers and to minister to them and their families in the name of Jesus Christ. Your child must be at least 3 years old by September 1st to enroll at Weekday.
We believe preschoolers learn best through hands-on experiences, active involvement and play. Research shows preschoolers need to use all of their senses to understand their world. At Weekday, we incorporate this into our curriculum which is developmentally appropriate, child-centered, and Bible-based. Hands-on activities promote language development, reading/writing readiness, math concepts and social skills. Bible lessons, learning centers, art, music, and outdoor playground are all part of our daily activities. In addition, our students participate in on-site enrichment experiences, holiday celebrations, and special event days.
September – May (no summer school)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Extended Day Option: 12:30-2:30 pm on Monday & Wednesday
LINKS FOR 2022-23 ENROLLED WEEKDAY STUDENTS
2023-24 Weekday Registration Information
Registration for the 2023-24 school opens on-line on Wednesday, February 15th at 9 AM for currently enrolled Weekday and MDO students and children whose parents are church members at Central. Your child must be at least 3 years old by September 1, 2023 to be registered for the 2023-24 school year.
Your child will NOT have a spot in Weekday or be officially registered until you have submitted the registration form on-line and paid the non-refundable $125 registration fee.
2023-24 Monthly Tuition & Fees
- Regular - MWF from 9 AM to 12:30 PM (no extended day): $310 per month
- Extended Day - MW from 9 AM to 2:30 PM and Friday from 9 AM to 12:30 PM: $390 per month
The form will stop accepting registration once the classes are full.
If you are not able to register because the classes are full, please contact the Weekday Director at for the waiting list link or to see if any spots are available.
Once you have submitted the form, the Weekday Director will email you the payment link for your registration fee. You can also mail a check made to Central Weekday for $125. Include your child's name on the memo line. You can also drop off a check at the Weekday office.
The link below will go live at 9 AM on Wednesday, February 15, 2023.
Weekday 2023-24 Registration Form Link
If you have any questions, please contact the Weekday Director at
WEEKDAY TUITION & FEES 2022-23 SCHOOL YEAR
In the past we have had a separate supply fee. This year we are going to roll it into the monthly tuition payment, so payment is the same amount every month.
Non-Refundable Registration Fee: $125
Monthly Tuition and Supply fee for 2022/23 Academic Year: $295
Extended Day Fee: Additional $80/month
See Enrollment Requirements below
WEEKDAY ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Your child must be age 3 or 4 by September 1st.
- Your child MUST be toilet trained by the first day of class.
- Family cannot have an outstanding balance at MDO or Weekday.
- Submit the $125 non-refundable registration fee and submit the completed registration form.
- Current immunization records are required before your child can attend AND if your child is 4 years old, we MUST have vision and hearing test results on file before your child can attend.
- A statement from your child's doctor stating your child is cleared to participate in our program (or daycare) is required before your child can attend Weekday. This is a state requirement , and most doctors have a standard health statement they can sign and give you to submit to Weekday to meet state requirements.
BY MONDAY, AUGUST 1, 2022, ALL REQUIRED FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED TO THE WEEKDAY OFFICE STAFF TO HOLD YOUR SPOT.
Weekday Registration Form 2023-24
For any questions, please contact the Weekday Director at
WEEKDAY STAFF REQUIREMENTS
At Central Baptist Weekday School, we model our program after the verse in Luke 2:52 that says, “And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.”
We want your little one to grow like Jesus did. In order to guide your child, we require all staff members to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. In addition, we require lead teachers to have a bachelor’s degree in child development, a teaching certification for early childhood education, or a combination of early childhood education certification and years of experience.
- We are a state licensed childcare facility, and all staff members are FBI fingerprinted and have a criminal history check per state minimum standards.
- All of our staff is CPR/First Aid certified. Also, per state standards, each staff member has 24 hours of continuing education each year. The director is required to have 30 hours of continuing education each year.
- We have a lead teacher and an assistant teacher in every classroom. We keep our classroom size small with no more than 12 to 14 children per class making our student/teacher ratio 12:2 or 14:2 at the largest.
WHAT TO BRING TO WEEKDAY SCHOOL
Snacks are provided daily by our Weekday program. A snack schedule will be shared. If your child is unable to eat the provided snack, or if you would rather your child have a different snack, please provide an appropriate snack for your child. Each student should bring the following to school every day:
- Lunch with an ice pack for perishable items
BEGINNING OF THE SCHOOL YEAR
- Two full sets of change of clothes appropriate for the weather, including underwear and socks in a large ziplock bag labeled with your child's name on it. We will keep the change of clothes here to cut down on items going back and form from home to school.
- If your child is staying for extended day, a small, rectangle sized travel pillow with your child's name on it. We have pillowcases that we will wash weekly. We will leave the pillow at school for the year and sanitize it daily. We will assign to your child, and we will wash them weekly.